Royal Hair Facts
All Virgin Hair should move freely with minimal shed and tangle. Each texture can then be PROCESSED to go Wavy, Curly, or Straight. Further Processing can be done to Custom Color,Perm and style. Therefore Hair in natural state and natural color is Completely Virgin. Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, Cambodian, and European Origin 6A to 8A Grade.
Brazilian Hair comes from the pacific of Brazil and its derived in different lengths and natural colors. Brazilian Hair is one of the most Versatile origins of hair, that blend well with ethnic textures. It is known for its full body and bounce with such a natural texture. This hair is shiny in appearance and feel. Its available in Straight, Wavy and Curly textures. The Straight hair is not boned straight it has more of a light natural wave. Hair holds curl very well. This hair last as long as you take good care of it, it does not require special maintenance, Holds a curl beautifully and curls when wet.
This hair at first can appear excessively shiny, however after 2/3 washes that shine will fade to perfection, depending on amount of oil applied at time of install. Minimal oil application is recommended. Curl will last throughout day. No product is needed to assist with curl or shine.If you want volume and thickness Malaysian Hair is just right for you. Great Bounce and Heavy Body. Due to this fullness it has the tendency to become dry if not cared for properly. We recommend moisture in the form of Conditioner.
Peruvian Hair is coarser and thicker in texture than Malaysian or Brazilian. Hair blends well with Relaxed African American hair and Medium Grade Caucasian hair.This Multipurpose Hair has been "Poppin" since 2010. Popularity has grown due to the Naturally Volumous Look it gives and Lightweight of style. You can have 5 bundles of Peruvian Hair in and still remain lightweight. Great for Sleek Straight Styles and Perfect for Short Sweet Styles
Royal Virgin Hair Facts and Tips
1. Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or friction
Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
2. Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
3. To avoid damaging the hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp, only wash with warm water.
4. Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
5. Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times.
6. While wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
7. Natural oils do the work of most conditioners without the added chemicals and silicones, natural is always best.
8. Finally, lower the shower head and rinse your hair (not scalp) with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse it will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
9. Let your hair air-dry at home, take 2-3 hours to wash and naturally dry your hair - Do not use heat as this will swell and dry your strands.
10. Apply a small amount of Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argon oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturize the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.
11. For long lasting hair extensions, moisturize your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense.